Come out and support the Canterbury PTO by running in the Gingerbread races.
THIS IS RACE #2 for the Holiday 10K Challenge!!!!
- Race #1 is the Candy Cane Sprint (12/1/19) in Chaplin, CT.
- For more information about the Holiday 10K Challenge, vist www.o2eventproductions.com
- All finishers in the Gingerbread Run, Gum Drop Dash and Chocolate Chip Challenge will receive a custom finisher award.
- Chocolate Chip Challenge runners will get tasty treat.
- Register by Thanksgiving and get your name on your bib!
- Gingerbread Run – 5K (2:00 PM) Timed and awards
- Gum Drop Dash – 1 mile (1:30 PM) Timed no awards
- Chocolate Chip Challenge – Race in both the 1 & 5K run and earn a special treat (Must register for the Chocolate Chip Challenge)
- Sugar Plum Sprint - untimed kids fun run (1:15 PM) Untimed