Colchester Half Marathon
Saturday, March 13, 2021
- Registration will be on-line only. No day of registration.
- Registration closes on 3/6/2021 at 9:30pm. No exceptions.
- The race will be waves of 30, with a max of 500 runners.
- Runners will be seeded based on times submitted during the registration process.
- Runners must run in assigned wave.
- Runners will be assigned waves based on their estimated finish time.
- Failure to run in your correct wave may lead to disqualification.
- Runners will be given a specific time to when to arrive to the race, to help with social distancing.
- When runners arrive, they will be directed to a staging area to keep with social distancing.
- Runners will move to the starting area when the wave before has completely left.
- Race bibs will be mailed to runners on 3/8/2021.
- NO drafting rules. ~Similar to triathlons, i.e. runners must maintain a 6-foot separation from other runners they pass or are passed.
- There will be water bottles at 6.5 miles and at the finish.
- Participants are “strongly encouraged” to leave finish area ASAP after they finish the race. ~No congregating in groups pre- and post-race.
- Results will be posted on-line only. Results will be posted after the completion of the race.