4th Annual Light for Orphans 5k Race
Saturday, June 2, 2018
We are a humanitarian organization dedicated to alleviating the suffering of orphans and vulnerable children, by providing support for their physical, emotional, psychological, and mental well-being. We serve orphans and vulnerable children in Egypt, including children with special needs who have been abandoned by their families. So your registration is not only for running, it's also to help someone who is in need.
- Race starts at Cunningham park (Park Field 4), Queens, New York @ 9AM (GPS Coordinates 40.735744,-73.769967)
- 100 T-shirts only for the first applicants
- One water stop at 1.5 mile mark
- Refreshment will be served after the run
- 3 Male & 3 Female Winners!
Please select a category
Don't want to register but would still like to donate?Donation to Light for Orphans
Powered by Lightbox RegistrationsNEW SID
Copyright(c) 2013, All Rights Reserved