Whenever you create an event, or whenever you log into Lightbox, you are taken to the summary page
of the last event you accessed. This summary page will show:
- The total number of registrations for each category within your event broken down into the number
of on-line registrations and the number of manually entered registrations.
- The total amount of money the event has taken in, broken down into the following:
- Total registrations
- Total donations
- Total merchandise purchases
- The total expenses incurred by the event:
- Direct billed expenses
- Credit card chargebacks
- Disbursements to the event
- A breakdown of all the merchandise purchases. If you are selling shirts, the breakdown will show how
many of each size were purchased.
- A graph showing the registration trend.
- QR Codes to use on posters and other advertisements